Spaghetti with Simple Sauce.
You can have Spaghetti with Simple Sauce using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Simple Sauce
- It's of Simple Sauce.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes.
- It's 2 of 15 ounce cans tomato dauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
- It's 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need of Pasta.
- It's 1 of 16 ounce box spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Spaghetti with Simple Sauce instructions
- brown ground beef in skillet until no longer pink.
- add tomatoes and sauce, simmer for 10 minutes.
- stir in garlic, and herbs, simmer for another 10 minutes.
- stir in parmasan cheese.
- serve over spaghetti noodles.
- For the Pasta.
- bring 6 quarts of water to a boil.
- add olive oil, stir.
- add pasta, cook to al dente or desired tenderness.
- top with simple sauce.
- for alternative, stir sauce in noodles.
- goes great with garlic bread, and salad.