Very basic Spaghetti with meat sauce. This recipe is a result of the ingredients i had on hand, very meaty. Feel free to adjust to your taste, more garlic, etc. Spaghetti and Meat Sauce So Good You'll Eat the Cold Leftovers Still in the Container Straight from That dinner is when I realized I was missing one very crucial ingredient that makes this spaghetti My mom's spaghetti and meat sauce doesn't call for anything extraordinary.
This rich and flavorful spaghetti squash with meat sauce tastes as if you've been slaving on it for hours, but it's ready in less than an hour. And while spaghetti squash is not exactly the same as real pasta (don't we all wish it was), it is very tasty and it does give you an experience quite close to that. In: Andress, Elizabeth L. and Judy A. You can have Very basic Spaghetti with meat sauce using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Very basic Spaghetti with meat sauce
- You need 6 cup of Hot boiling water.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- It's 1 box of Spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 2 packages of jar PREGO SAUCE, any flavor will do.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It's 1 dash of black pepper.
- It's 1 of parmesan cheese.
In: United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). Easy homemade spaghetti sauce, using ingredients you probably already have in your pantry! This recipe is a family dinner staple! Traditional spaghetti sauce is often just a more complex marina sauce that has additional spices and may be made with meat, vegetables, cheese, etc.
Very basic Spaghetti with meat sauce step by step
- Boil 6 cups of water. Add salt to water..
- Add spaghetti to boiling water, breaking noodles in half..
- Cook noodles till tender..
- Brown ground beef, drain off grease..
- Add prego sauce, garlic powder, crushed red pepper flakes, and pepper.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally for about 20 minutes..
- Put meat sauce on top of cooked spaghetti.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top..
- You may add more red pepper flakes if you desire.
Easy weeknight friendly spaghetti and meat sauce that's made completely from scratch. Use ground beef, turkey, pork, chicken or lamb to make this simple spaghetti recipe. Jump to the Easy Weeknight Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. Classic Spaghetti with Meat Sauce is a consumable item cooked using the Cooking Set or purchased at the Badge Exchange. Make spaghetti in your Instant Pot once, and you may never make it any other way again.