Vegan spaghetti bolognaise. A Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe that delivers on the deep and slow cooked flavor promise of the original. This is the perfect hearty red-sauce recipe for pasta night. Vegan Soyfree Nutfree Recipe Can be glutenfree with.
This vegan Spaghetti Bolognese is quick to make, tastes like the real deal and no one would think it's vegan! I have been making this dish since the very early beginning of me. This lentil bolognese with spaghetti is vegan, hearty, delicious, and packed with protein and iron! You can have Vegan spaghetti bolognaise using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan spaghetti bolognaise
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 100 grams of soya mince.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- It's 1 of stock cube.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- It's 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 packages of pasta.
- You need 1 tsp of dried herbs.
Crowd pleasing vegan spaghetti bolognese made with soya mince and mushrooms. Tomato and red wine make for a delicious, rich sauce with fresh basil. Since a kid, I love to eat spaghetti, and I finally made this vegan spaghetti I have wanted to for a few weeks. Bolognese is one of the spaghetti sauces I love.
Vegan spaghetti bolognaise instructions
- Chop and fry the onion in a saucepan..
- Add the tomatoes, soya mince, stock cube and dried herbs..
- Stir and cook over a medium heat for about 10 minutes until the soya mince has softened and absorbed most of the liquid..
- Add a few tablespoons of water if the mixture becomes too dry..
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the pack..
- Taste, adjust seasoning if necessary and serve..
Cooking vegan for my favorite meat eater is quite an enormous challenge for me sometimes. I noticed that Lauren had ordered spaghetti bolognese the last couple times. A comforting bowl of spaghetti bolognese is always necessary on a chilly winter day. We've given everyone's favourite pasta dish a makeover with this vegan spaghetti Bolognese recipe. Find more vegan and meat-free recipes at Tesco Real Food.