Grandma's Sicilian Spaghetti Gravy.
You can have Grandma's Sicilian Spaghetti Gravy using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grandma's Sicilian Spaghetti Gravy
- Prepare 3 tbsp of following...fresh finely chopped Basil, Oregano, Thyme, Margoram, Rosemary.
- It's 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 3 tbsp of Miced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- It's 2 can (14 1/2 ounce) of Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 can (6 ounce) of Tomato Paste.
- You need 2 1/2 of lbs Salt.
Grandma's Sicilian Spaghetti Gravy instructions
- In a large pot add all ingredients except sausage. Bring to a boil. Turn stove to low simmer..
- Stir occasionally with a wooden spoon..
- Brown Italian Sasauge. Drain and pat dry. Add sasauge to pot..
- Continue to simmer low for at least an hour..
- Serve over your favorite pasta..
- Don't make this recipe.