MM Spaghetti Bolognese.
You can cook MM Spaghetti Bolognese using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of MM Spaghetti Bolognese
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 5 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 large of yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 200 grams of minced beef.
- It's 1 can of tomato paste/puree.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It's 2 medium of bay leaf.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of McCormick mixed herbs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 tsp of sugar.
- It's 2 dash of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- It's of sauce thickening.
- Prepare 1 medium of mashed potato.
- You need of Pasta.
- You need 1 packages of Spaghetti.
- You need of Finishing.
- It's 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
MM Spaghetti Bolognese step by step
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in pan. Diced yellow onion and sauted in pan with crushed garlic..
- Once onion browned, put in minced beef, stir abit and close pan for 5 minutes..
- Mix in tomato puree, water and stir. Add bayleaves, oregano, thyme and mixed herbs. Leave sauce to bubbles..
- On a separate stove, boil potato and mashed..
- Add mashed potato to thicken the sauce..
- Finally add salt, black pepper, sugar, lemon juice and stir, then leave sauce to reduced in pan for 10 minutes..
- Boil spaghetti till al dente and toss. On a plate, cover pasta with bolognese sauce and grated parmesan..