Simple crockpot pasta sauce. Cheesy Crockpot Tortellini Frozen tortellini is the secret to this recipe. This type of pasta is fully cooked, just frozen, so all you're really Crockpot Chicken Alfredo Fettuccine pasta is cooked in a rich Alfredo sauce with lots of vegetables in this easy and delicious recipe. Learn to make this delicious homemade Italian Pasta Sauce in a crockpot or slow cooker.
This was very simple and good but I thought it needed a bit more flavor. I added some red pepper flakes and a teaspoon of sugar. Sounds delicious and I love how simple this recipe is! You can cook Simple crockpot pasta sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple crockpot pasta sauce
- You need of tomato.
- It's 1 can of 28 oz crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of 28 oz tomato puree.
- It's 1 can of 28 oz water.
- You need 2 packages of of splenda.
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 clove of garlic chopped or minced if you like chunks or not.
- It's 1 small of chopped parsley small hand full.
- You need 1 can of 6 oz tomato paste.
- It's 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 small of hand full fresh basil.
- It's 3 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 of good splash of merlot.
Anything that utilizes the crock pot. Meaty Crockpot Pasta Sauce is made with ground round and a blend of simple spices. It is a cinch to make in a Crockpot, and makes enough for several meals. What one appliance allows you to prep your ingredients, press the start button and leave for hours?
Simple crockpot pasta sauce instructions
- On medium high heat fry up onions and garlic with oil for about 3 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients to crockpot except tomato paste.
- Once onions and garlic are tender and a little bit toasted add to crockpot.
- I work long hours so I set the crockpot on very low my keep warm setting all day. Low for 6 hours high for 3.
- At the end of cooking and tomato paste.
- After tasting I added more black pepper and a good splash of Merlot now perfect. I have made the changes up top.
Try this delicious crock pot spaghetti sauce recipe that you can make just by tossing everything in your crockpot. Serve meat sauce over your favorite pasta before serving, or allow to cool Crockpot spaghetti sauce from scratch is so simple. You will not buy store bought spaghetti sauce again! Crockpot Tomato Sauce is the best marinara sauce recipe, perfect for an easy spaghetti dinner any day of the week! It cooked faster than the pasta and was a very sweet sauce!