Spaghetti meat sauce. Rich and meaty spaghetti sauce is surprisingly easy to make, and ready in just over an hour. Cook and stir until meat is brown and vegetables are tender. Serve this meat sauce over spaghetti with a generous amount of parmesan cheese, paired with asparagus and crusty French bread.
Watch this recipe to learn how to make perfect meat sauce with spaghetti. Easy weeknight friendly spaghetti and meat sauce that's made completely from scratch. Jump to the Easy Weeknight Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. You can cook Spaghetti meat sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti meat sauce
- It's 200 grams of of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 large of onion finally chopped.
- You need 3 clove of of garlic finally chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of of Italian seasoning salt.
- You need 1 tsp of of peppers.
- It's 2 cup of of crushed tomatoes.
- It's 2/3 cup of of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of oregano.
This easy spaghetti recipe with meat sauce takes just a few minutes of prep and then a low simmer on the stove for a deep, meaty-flavored, homemade spaghetti for the best family favorite dinner. An easy meat sauce recipe for spaghetti made quickly with ground beef and pasta sauce, flavored with onion and garlic. In: Andress, Elizabeth L. and Judy A. In: Kingry, Judi and Lauren Devine.
Spaghetti meat sauce step by step
- In the heating pan add olive oil, garlic and onion fry till soft add beef fry till cooked.
- Add crushed tomatoes and ketchup stirring till everything get mixed.
- Add pepper and Italian seasoning salt and oregano stir well and cover let's simmer for 15 minutes..
Ball / Bernardin Complete Book of Home Preserving. Learn how to make spaghetti sauce that is absolutely scrumptious! This healthy recipe is easy to make and bursts with a bevy of fresh fabulous flavors. Spaghetti sauce is essentially any sauce that you put on spaghetti. Traditional spaghetti sauce is often just a more complex marina sauce that has additional spices and may be made with meat.