Spaghetti and Lamb Bolognese.
You can cook Spaghetti and Lamb Bolognese using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti and Lamb Bolognese
- You need 24 oz of favorite marinara (1 jar).
- It's 1 lb of ground lamb.
- It's 2 large of onion, finely chopped.
- It's 1 lb of angel hair pasta.
- It's 1 tsp of salt (to taste).
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper (to taste).
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder (to taste).
Spaghetti and Lamb Bolognese instructions
- In medium saucepan, warm marinara on low heat..
- Season ground lamb with salt, pepper, and garlic powder..
- Preheat large skillet on high heat..
- Add seasoned lamb to skillet and cook until completely browned..
- Remove lamb from skillet and add to marinara (leaving as much of the cooking juices in the skillet as possible)..
- Reduce heat to medium then add onions and a pinch of salt to the skillet..
- Continue to sweat onions until tender..
- Remove onions from skillet and add to marinara..
- Prepare pasta as directed on package..
- Plate desired amount of pasta and sauce then enjoy. Best served with a warm French loaf and great glass of wine..