Herby Bolognese Tagliatelle.
You can cook Herby Bolognese Tagliatelle using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Herby Bolognese Tagliatelle
- It's 400 grams of beef mince.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- It's 1 of beef stock cube.
- Prepare dozen of mushrooms.
- It's 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare tbsp of tomato puree.
- It's tbsp of mixed herbs.
- It's bunch of fresh basil.
- It's pinch of Salt and pepper.
- It's 1 of olive oil.
- You need of tagliatelle.
- It's of parmesan cheese.
Herby Bolognese Tagliatelle instructions
- Heat olive oil in large pan or wok on medium heat. Fry off mince, onion, garlic and mushrooms until brown..
- Boil pasta in separate pan with salted water according to directions on packet.
- Add chopped tomatoes, tomato puree and stock cube to mince and veg pan. Simmer for 5 mins..
- Add mixed herbs, salt and pepper and chopped fresh basil to Bolognese. Keep tasting and add more if necessary. Simmer for further 5 mins..
- Drain pasta, serve Bolognese sauce with grated parmesan and more fresh basil..