Spaghetti In Black Bean Mackerel Sauce.
You can cook Spaghetti In Black Bean Mackerel Sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti In Black Bean Mackerel Sauce
- You need 150 grams of Spaghetti.
- You need of BLACK BEAN MACKEREL SAUCE.
- You need 1 can of black bean Mackerel.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of thinly slice sun dried tomatoes.
- It's 1 small of each of red and orange jalepeno.
- Prepare dash of mix herbs for pasta.
- You need 350 grams of spaghetti sauce.
Spaghetti In Black Bean Mackerel Sauce instructions
- Pour the spaghetti sauce onto a pan then add the black bean and Mackeral *****(reserving the oil for later use )***.
- Add in the thinly slice sun dried tomato and yellow and red small jalepeno with some onion with a dash of mix herbs then simmer in low heat for 3 minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then add salt and spaghetti then simmer for full 8 minutes then off heat.
- Immediately drain the spaghetti and mix well with the sauce then serve immediately with a tsp of the *****(reserved oil from the black bean Mackeral )****.
- BELOW ARE FEW BLACK BEAN MACKEREL RECIPE ,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU.