Cheesy Tomato Pasta Sauce.
You can have Cheesy Tomato Pasta Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Tomato Pasta Sauce
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 12 oz of Tomato puree.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of diced onions (optional).
Cheesy Tomato Pasta Sauce instructions
- In saucepan over medium heat, melt butter & heavy whipping cream until smooth..
- Add pepper, oregano, salt (& onion if desired). Simmer 5 minutes..
- Add Tomato puree, combine well, then add Mozzarella cheese and heat until melted and smooth, stirring often..
- Serve over pasta and enjoy!.