Zucchini Spaghetti with Lentil Marinara. Zucchini Spaghetti with Easy Lentil Marinara. A plant-based pasta with protein and fiber-packed marinara—it doesn't get much better than this. We especially love this recipe by certified holistic health coach Sonnet Lauberth because of the ease of the recipe, which quickly.
Zucchini marinara was one of the first recipes I ever blogged about. It has remained popular ever since, and I was reminded of why I love it so much when I taught the recipe at a raw foods cooking class last week at the gorgeous Annapolis Whole Foods. The class, sponsored by the fabulous folks. You can cook Zucchini Spaghetti with Lentil Marinara using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Spaghetti with Lentil Marinara
- It's 2 large of zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lentils.
- It's 675 ml of tomato sauce.
- It's 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It's 4 tbsp of canola oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- You need 3 tbsp of Italian spice blend.
- It's 4 tsp of parmesan cheese.
Enjoy your spaghetti with a red wine-infused marinara made with roasted eggplant and roasted garlic along with vegan lentil meatballs. Serve hot topped with warm roasted eggplant marinara and lentil meatballs. Garnish with parsley or basil and top with some vegan. Zucchini Spaghetti - a super delicious way to prepare zucchini - plus it's ready in minutes!
Zucchini Spaghetti with Lentil Marinara instructions
- Cook lentils according to package directions, I just added water, brought to boil, then simmered 35 minutes until all water was absorbed and lentils soft..
- Dice onion and mince garlic and fry in a pan with oil until cooked..
- Add onion and garlic to a pot and add spices and tomato sauce..
- Spiral zucchini.
- Add spiralized zucchini to medium sauce pan and cook over low-medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until zucchini is soft with a pasta-like texture..
- Stir cooked lentils drain any excess water into marinara sauce and simmer another 1-2 minutes..
- Serve and garnish with parmesan cheese..
Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner. This simple recipe for Zucchini Spaghetti is super quick to prepare, and it is perfect for those nights when you don't have a lot of time to cook dinner for the family, but still want. Chop sausage into small pieces and heat up in pan. Cut Zuccini into chunks or spiralize. Add zuccini to cooked sausage and cover with spaghetti sauce.