Spaghetti with Spicy Meatballs And Tomato And Bacon Sauce.
You can have Spaghetti with Spicy Meatballs And Tomato And Bacon Sauce using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Spicy Meatballs And Tomato And Bacon Sauce
- You need 500 grams of Beef mince.
- You need 1 cup of Breadcrumb.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It's 1 tsp of Ground cumin seed.
- You need 1 tsp of Mixed herbs.
- It's 1 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It's 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of (Sauce).
- Prepare 400 ml of Spicy tomato soup.
- It's 400 grams of Chopped tomato.
- Prepare 2 small of carrot, finely diced.
- Prepare 2 of Celery stalk, finely diced.
- You need 1/2 medium of brown onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 2 of Rasher bacon, diced.
- It's 2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 of Beef stock cube.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mixed herbs.
- You need 1 tsp of Sweet paprika.
- Prepare 1 of Splash of red wine.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- It's 1 packages of Spaghetti, cooked to packet directions.
Spaghetti with Spicy Meatballs And Tomato And Bacon Sauce step by step
- Mix mince, crumb, egg, herbs & spices in a bowl..
- Roll mixture into little balls and fry until well browned. Drain on paper towel and set aside..
- In a deep pan fry onion, bacon, celery & garlic until veggies are soft..
- Add wine and cook for 2 or 3 minutes..
- Throw some cooked spaghetti in a bowl, top with meatballs and sauce. A sprinkle of grated Parmesan, some cracked pepper and salt and WALLA! Enjoy!.
- Add tomato, soup, stock, herbs and spices. Bring to boil and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes. Sauce will look thick and smell yummy..