Meat sauce for spaghetti. Rich and meaty spaghetti sauce is surprisingly easy to make, and ready in just over an hour. Serve over any variety of hot cooked pasta. Combine ground beef, onion, garlic, and green pepper in a large saucepan.
Freeze meat sauce in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. You can cook Meat sauce for spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meat sauce for spaghetti
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of adobo seasoning with pepper.
- It's 1 of onion powder.
- It's 1 of garlic powder.
- It's 4 dash of black pepper.
- You need 2 can of Spaghetti sauce.
- It's of Spaghetti.
- It's 1/2 box of Spaghetti or angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 1 of water.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It's 1 of salt.
Place sauce in a large skillet; heat through, stirring occasionally and adding a little water if necessary. An easy meat sauce recipe for spaghetti made quickly with ground beef and pasta sauce, flavored with onion and garlic. Quick and easy spaghetti with meat sauce recipe. Watch this recipe to learn how to make perfect meat sauce with spaghetti.
Meat sauce for spaghetti instructions
- In a lightly oiled pan place ground beef.
- Add all the seasoning to meat in pan except spaghetti sauce. Till meat cooks completely.
- At this point you should start cooking you're pasta.
- Strain meat in a colander, in the same pan used add spaghetti sauce on low heat..
- Add meat to sauce continue cooking on low heat....
- Once you're pasta is finished cooking strain pasta add to meat sauce and enjoy!.
Some people may decide that this version with a very small amount of meat in it may not. This easy spaghetti recipe with meat sauce takes just a few minutes of prep and then a low simmer on the stove for a deep, meaty-flavored, homemade spaghetti for the best family favorite dinner. This post is brought to you by Kroger. Before I even started writing this post, I was wrestling with the title. Easy weeknight friendly spaghetti and meat sauce that's made completely from scratch.