Simple Everyday Meat Sauce Spaghetti.
You can have Simple Everyday Meat Sauce Spaghetti using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Everyday Meat Sauce Spaghetti
- You need 1 lb of Ground meat (you can use your choice of ground meat).
- Prepare 1 jar of of your favorite Spaghetti Sauce.
- It's 1 lb of Your favorite pasta.
- You need 1 of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Simple Everyday Meat Sauce Spaghetti step by step
- Start a large pot of boiling water for the pasta..
- Start another pan on med heat and add your ground meat. Crumble the meat in the pan and cook until completely done..
- Once water comes up to a boil salt the water and add the pasta cook according to the package directions..
- Strain the grease from your ground meat and return it to the pan..
- Add your jar of Spaghetti Sauce the the ground meat. Stir to combine. Leave to simmer over low heat until pasta is ready..
- Once pasta is done strain the pasta..
- Assemble your plate. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and enjoy..