The easiest pasta sauce ever😍 with basil. These five basic sauces can dress up any size and shape pasta, be it spaghetti, penne, or ravioli. Knowing how to make a straightforward basil pesto will not only give you a quick pasta sauce to add to your repertoire, but. Today we are cooking the easiest pasta sauce ever! "pasta contadina".
Creamy pasta is an easy dinner dream. I made this easy creamy basil sauce recipe one night when I I made my favorite Tomato Cream Rigatoni. No olive oil is needed to make this deliciously easy pasta sauce, prepared in a blender with fresh basil leaves, garlic and flavorful chicken broth. You can cook The easiest pasta sauce ever😍 with basil using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The easiest pasta sauce ever😍 with basil
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It's 400 grams of can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of vegetable stock cube crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- It's 1 tsp of sugar.
- It's of basil leaves.
Place the broth, basil, garlic and cheese into a blender or food processor. Cover and blend until the mixture is smooth. Place the basil mixture and spaghetti. This meaty tomato sauce is great on your favorite pasta dish!
The easiest pasta sauce ever😍 with basil step by step
- Add oil to pan. Then add garlic to pan and gently fry for one minute.
- Add everything except basil and bring to the boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 mins uncovered, stirring occasionally.
- Tear the basil leaves and stir Iinto sauce.
Mix in sugar and season with basil, fennel seed, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup. My Italian husband declared it the best sauce he's ever had!! This Quick & Easy Marinara Pasta Sauce can easily be frozen and saved for another day. The marinara sauce freezes really well.