Spaghetti Squash And Garden Tomato Sauce.
You can have Spaghetti Squash And Garden Tomato Sauce using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Squash And Garden Tomato Sauce
- Prepare 4 of Cut portabella mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of Diced red pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Red onion; diced.
- It's 1 of Spaghetti squash.
- Prepare 1 can of Favorite pasta sauce ( preferably a cheese).
- It's 1/2 cup of Mozzarella shredded.
- It's 2 clove of Garlic minced.
- You need 4 tbsp of Diced green onion (chives).
- You need 1 can of Black olives.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian herbs.
Spaghetti Squash And Garden Tomato Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half; seed it and put in a deep pan with water in the bottom. (Just enough to cover bottom of squash for steam) and let cook for 40 minutes or until squash is tender.
- Combine red peppers, garlic, onion, chives, mushroom, herbs and pasta sauce in a large sauce pot and let simmer; stirring occasionally until sauce is warmed up.
- When squash is ready; take a fork and shred the inside of the squash out so it strings up like noodles..
- Add squash to the pasta sauce or keep separate..
- Add mozzarella and olives to preferred taste and enjoy.
- Try adding meat if you desired something more hearty.