Spaghetti And Meatballs In Tomato Sauce. You'll be busy, but not frantic, and rewarded not only with the twirling of pasta in half an hour, but with the satisfaction. Cover the meatballs and refrigerate until required. Heat the oil in a stainless steel saucepan.
Heat the oil in large saute pan over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, fry meatballs, in batches as needed, until golden brown, but not cooked through completely. This twist on classic spaghetti and meatballs makes it healthier by using lean turkey and adding beans to boost the Resistant Starch. You can cook Spaghetti And Meatballs In Tomato Sauce using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti And Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
- Prepare of Spaghetti.
- It's of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It's 2 cup of Minced beef.
- You need 1 envelope of Knorr kofta spices mix or your choice of spices..
- Prepare 1 can of Garlic flavored tomato sauce.
- It's of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of Tomato paste.
I made this yesterday and wow this was the best meatball and sauce I have ever made. Thank you Ricardo for this succulent dish! PS i added a little wine too! These vegan and healthy 'meatballs' made of beans and combined with a spicy tomato sauce + pasta are a perfect lunch or dinner!
Spaghetti And Meatballs In Tomato Sauce instructions
- Boil your spaghetti in salted water..
- Drain your spaghetti and add half tablespoon of olive oil (I love adding olive oil to noodles it gives a nice taste !) , then put aside..
- Mix your beef with salt ,pepper, and spices. Then shape in to meatballs..
- Fry your meatballs in oil..
- Prepare your sauce pan and add abit of olive oil..
- Add the tomato sauce, tomato paste ,a bit of salt and half a cup of water. Then cover for 10 minutes..
- Add then your meatballs. And abit of Parmesan cheese and let it cook for another 15-20 minutes or until done..
- Serve your spaghetti with your meatball sauce topped with some Parmesan cheese ! Happy meal☺️☺️☺️.
To me, nothing says more comfort than a delicious big bowl of pasta, especially spaghetti with a flavorful tomato sauce! Enjoy this Spaghetti recipe as a midweek meal or a weekend treat with garlic ciabatta. Accompany it with Sun-dried tomato sauce or Fresh tomato sauce. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the meatballs in batches until evenly browned. Pour the tomato sauce over the top, bring to the boil and.