Meat sauce for spaghetti. Rich and meaty spaghetti sauce is surprisingly easy to make, and ready in just over an hour. Serve over any variety of hot cooked pasta. Combine ground beef, onion, garlic, and green pepper in a large saucepan.
Freeze meat sauce in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. You can have Meat sauce for spaghetti using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meat sauce for spaghetti
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare can of 28 oz crushed tomato.
- It's 1/2 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of onion minced.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare can of 4oz diced mushroom.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It's dash of dried thyme.
- It's dash of dried parsley.
- You need dash of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of salt pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Place sauce in a large skillet; heat through, stirring occasionally and adding a little water if necessary. An easy meat sauce recipe for spaghetti made quickly with ground beef and pasta sauce, flavored with onion and garlic. Quick and easy spaghetti with meat sauce recipe. Watch this recipe to learn how to make perfect meat sauce with spaghetti.
Meat sauce for spaghetti step by step
- Oil a large sauce pan and add onion. Saute till tender about 5 minutes. Add garlic. Cook 1 minute. Add ground turkey. Cook till crumbled and browned..
- Add herbs. Stir a couple of minutes. Your kitchen will start to smell like a garden. Add crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, mushrooms, and water. Bring to a boil and simmer. Stir occasionally for 25 to 30 minutes or to desired consistency..
- If your lazy like me, just throw your noodles in the pot when sauce is boiling. Simmer just like recipe calls for. Stir once noodles have soften. Super easy and only one pot..
- Add parmesian cheese and enjoy.
Some people may decide that this version with a very small amount of meat in it may not. This easy spaghetti recipe with meat sauce takes just a few minutes of prep and then a low simmer on the stove for a deep, meaty-flavored, homemade spaghetti for the best family favorite dinner. This post is brought to you by Kroger. Before I even started writing this post, I was wrestling with the title. Easy weeknight friendly spaghetti and meat sauce that's made completely from scratch.