Best Marinara / Pasta sauce from scratch.
You can have Best Marinara / Pasta sauce from scratch using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best Marinara / Pasta sauce from scratch
- You need 5 large of beef steak tomatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of oregano.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of basil.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of rosemary.
- It's 1 tbsp of marjoram.
- You need 3 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
Best Marinara / Pasta sauce from scratch instructions
- Infuse the olive oil with the herbs in a large pot on medium high heat, stir herbs and oil for a couple minutes before adding the tomatoes..
- Wash the beef steak tomatoes blanch them and peal, then crush them by hand in a separate pot until all the juices are exposed, poor contents in with the olive oil..
- Heat on medium high heat until tomatoe juices have boiled down and a puree has started to form. About 10 minutes..
- Salt and pepper and enjoy..