Bolognese Pasta Sauce.
You can cook Bolognese Pasta Sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- It's 2 1/4 cup of ground beef.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- It's 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 of handful fresh parsley.
- It's 1 of fresh basil.
- You need 1 of fresh thyme.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It's of Italian seasoning.
- You need of onion salt.
Bolognese Pasta Sauce step by step
- Heat oil in large sauce pan. Add ground beef. Cook thoroughly. Add onion and garlic and cook until onions are translucent..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil. Once sauce is boiling, turn down heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes..