Pork Loin in Cranberry Sauce with Spaghetti. While the pork is in the oven, make the cranberry sauce: chop up about half an onion… And pull some rosemary leaves (needles?) off their sprigs. Now comes the cranberry sauce—I just took the liberty of whipping up a very quick batch of the homemade stuff, but you can use whatever you have onhand. Pork loin is prepared in your Instant Pot® in no time and paired with a delicious Dijon-cranberry sauce.
Remove pork, cool slightly, finely shred the meat, return it to the casserole and discard the bone. The orange cranberry sauce is what makes this pork loin roast recipe so amazing! It adds such a bright and cheery flavor, which is why it's so perfect for the holidays. You can have Pork Loin in Cranberry Sauce with Spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Loin in Cranberry Sauce with Spaghetti
- It's of Cranberry mixture.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Heinz Chili sauce.
- You need 5 tbsp of Heinz tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Light soy sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- It's 4 tbsp of Dried cranberries.
- You need of Others.
- You need 2 slice of Pork loin or pock chop.
- Prepare 1 dash of Dried Chili flake.
- It's 10 small of cherry tomatoes.
I love this roasted pork recipe for Christmas, so that I don't have to make the same turkey dinner all over again a month after. Slice pork loin and place on a platter. Spoon cranberry sauce over the top. The sauce with the red wine was delicious.
Pork Loin in Cranberry Sauce with Spaghetti step by step
- Bring a pot of water to a boil the season with salt the cooked the spaghetti for 8 to 9 minutes as instructed by the package then drain and set a side.
- Marinate with salt and pepper then pan sear the pork loin for about 5 minutes till both side are lightly brown.
- Transfer the seared pork loin into a baking tray then add in the cranberry sauce mixture and drizzle additional half a tsp of the oil and bake it at 200 C /400 F for about 7 to 10 minutes or longer depending on thicknesses of the pork till the sauce are bubbly hot then off heat and set aside to let it rest for few minutes.
- Optional serve the pork loin as it it or Slice up the pork loin and serve with the cranberries sauce and optional drizzle some Chili flake and enjoy.
- I did another version with chicken, pls view the attachment https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353507-chicken-in-sweet-and-sour-cranberry-sauce.
I made my own version by substituting my homemade pomegrante jelly instead of the cranberry sauce. This spiced pork tenderloin with cranberry sauce is easy to prepare and low in fat. Serve this pork with your favorite vegetable or greens and hot cooked rice. Pork tenderloin is a lean and mild cut and an excellent choice to serve with a savory or sweet sauce. Serve sliced pork with cranberry sauce and roasted vegetables.