Slow Cooker Bolognese Sauce.
You can cook Slow Cooker Bolognese Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Bolognese Sauce
- Prepare 1 lb of ground meat of choice.
- Prepare 2-3 of carrots, peeled and sliced.
- It's 3 stalks of celery, sliced.
- It's 1/2 of onion, peeled and diced.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 28 oz of crushed tomatoes.
- It's 1/2 cup of half and half.
- Prepare to taste of pepper, basil, thyme, oregano, rosemary, sage.
- You need to taste of Parmesan cheese.
Slow Cooker Bolognese Sauce instructions
- Brown meat in a pan and drain..
- Add vegetables. Cook until just starting to soften.
- Add half and half and cook it down til it's gone..
- Dump it all into the slow cooker. Add tomatoes and spices..
- Cook on low 8-10 hours. Serve over your favorite starch (pasta, rice, potatoes, whathaveyou).