Red Pasta Sauce. Red sauce pasta recipe - Healthy & delicious kids' friendly pasta that can be made for after school meal or dinner. Red sauce pasta is a dish made with pasta, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, garlic. Wondering how to make Pasta at home?
Easy Red Pasta Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Recipe courtesy of Debi Mazar and Gabriele Corcos. Add the basil and remove from the heat. You can have Red Pasta Sauce using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Pasta Sauce
- You need 1 tsp of dry basil.
- It's 1/2 tsp of dry oregeno.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dry rosemary.
- It's 1/4 tsp of dry thyme.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 2 of large cloves of garlic minced.
- It's 1 of medium onion.
- It's 1 of medium/large green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 can (6 oz) of tomato paste.
- You need 1 can (28 oz) of no soduim added crushed tomatoes.
- It's of Water.
- Prepare 1 Bag of or box of pasta of choice.
About this Red Sauce Pasta Recipe. Serve red sauce pasta hot or warm or cold. This pasta tastes good even when served at room. how to make red sauce pasta with step by step photo recipe make sure to boil till the the sauce thickens. finally, serve red sauce pasta hot topped with parmesan cheese or any cheese of your choice. Pasta needs a good sauce, and tomato is the most basic.
Red Pasta Sauce instructions
- Heat a large pot on medium high.
- Chop green pepper and onion.
- Pour the olive oil into the hot pot. Dump in the onion and pepper and stir. Turn heat to meduim and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Mean while smash, cut and mince garlic. You can also measure out your spices in this time..
- After the 2-3 minutes, add all the spices, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce and stir.
- Add the ground beef. Stir and chop the meat up with the spoon untill the meat is browned..
- After the meat has browned, add the crushed tomatoes and tomato paste. Take the empty crushed tomato can and fill it HALF full with water. Dump the water on the pot. Now, stir it all up. ~The tomato paste will thicken up the water in the sauce. If you like really thick sauce, you don't have to add the water.
- When the sauce begins to bubble; stir it, cover it, and turn it down to medium/low. Let it simmer for 30 minutes so all the flavors mix up together! 💖 NOTE: If you don't cover your sauce.... It will explode everywhere 😑.
- In the mean time you can boil some water for your favorite pasta to go with the delicious sauce. Cook pasta according to the directions on the package. I love this pasta 😍~~~~~>.
- There you have it...easy and delicious sauce you can make yourself 🙌✨😎.
- I use Dei Fratelli canned tomatoes. They have no added sodium an less preservatives than most of the organic brands and cheaper. The only ingredients are tomatoes and citric acid. Publix brand is the grocery store brand tomato paste with low sodium and only one ingredient...tomatoes 😊.
Below you will find two easy recipes that can be made quickly and still impresses anyone when they find out it wasn't that red stuff in a jar. About Red Sauce Pasta Recipe: Delicious red sauce pasta, slow cooked in tangy tomato sauce. Served in a simple, authentic Italian way. This is a great recipe for brunch or to pack in your kids tiffin. Red Sauce Pasta is a perfectly-cooked pasta in a richly flavoured tomato sauce come across as a To accompany your Red Sauce Pasta we have a wide collection of Italian recipes from soups, salads.