Mushrooms,broccoli and smoked salmon pastas sauce. Smoked Salmon, Egg & Mushrooms, Smoked Salmon Egg Stuffed Mushroom, Mushroom And Smoked Salmon Frittata. Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet. This broccoli and salmon pasta recipe is full of protein and contains a third of your recommended daily allowance of Vitamin!
It's also very easy to double up. Unfortunately my salmon went bad by the time I got to use it so I substituted shrimp instead. I also added broccoli florets and chopped mushrooms with the onion. You can have Mushrooms,broccoli and smoked salmon pastas sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mushrooms,broccoli and smoked salmon pastas sauce
- You need 150 grams of mushrooms.
- Prepare 100 grams of smoked salmon cut in small pieces.
- Prepare 150 grams of broccoli.
- You need 250 ml of single cream.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's of White wine.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley.
Extra Pesto Grilled Salmon gives this creamy pasta toss a luxurious taste and texture. We love it as is, but you could easily sub in any veggies you have on Add salmon, salt and pepper; heat through. Drain linguine and broccoli; add to skillet. Stir in cheese, basil, capers and lemon zest.
Mushrooms,broccoli and smoked salmon pastas sauce step by step
- Take a sauce pan and put the 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- Add the mushrooms and fry the a bit together with the olive oil until soft. Are going to let a bit of water but no worries. Add a bit of white wine and let the alcohol evaporate..
- Add the salmon to the mushrooms and let it fry a bit until pink colour. Add the brocolli and let it simmering for like few minutes. I put frozen broccoli cause is easier to cook and will not take too long to cook it..
- Now put the single cream and mix well with the brocolli, mushrooms and salmon. Add salt and fresh ground black pepper. And garnish with fresh parsley..
- It can be served with lot of kind of pastas. We had it with penne rigate. Was yummmyyyyy!! Let me know guys if you liked it.:-) Enjoy the meal..
Salmon and pasta are a dream combination. Use smoked salmon or fresh in seafood spaghetti or baked cannelloni - and how about a salmon pasta salad for lunch? Mix the cooked pasta, broccoli and lemon juice into the frying pan with the reduced cream. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper and mix well, then fold in the sliced smoked salmon. Divide between four bowls and serve straight away.