Spaghetti, Meat, and Garlic & Herb sauce. An easy meat sauce recipe for spaghetti made quickly with ground beef and pasta sauce, flavored with onion and garlic. How to make Spaghetti and Meatballs in a Red Sauce Recipe. A simple recipe for weeknight meals.
Spaghetti and Meat Sauce - This easy spaghetti recipe is a family favorite! It adds a little flavor to the good ol' classic and is always a hit with the kids! Onions and garlic: These aromatics add wonderful flavor! You can have Spaghetti, Meat, and Garlic & Herb sauce using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti, Meat, and Garlic & Herb sauce
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of spaghetti.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- It's 1 jar of Chunky Garlic, Herb, Tomato Sauce (or your favorite spaghetti sauce).
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It's of Water.
Saute them in oil first before adding the. Discover How to Make Spaghetti Noodles with Meat Sauce through this comprehensive recipe with instructional cooking video. Making your own Spaghetti with Meat Sauce might not sound that easy. Before you get intimidated with the idea, let me tell you that you can make your own spaghetti even if.
Spaghetti, Meat, and Garlic & Herb sauce step by step
- Boil enough water to cook spaghetti, add salt and 1/4 of an onion.
- Reduce the heat to medium, and cook spaghetti (follow directions on box; or cook until tender)..
- Remove cooked spaghetti and wash and drain with cool water (set aside).
- Place ground beef in a hot pan with 1/4 of a cup of water over medium-high heat.
- Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder (about 1 tsp each; taste and add more if necessary).
- While meat cooks, chop onion and garlic into small cube pieces.
- Once meat has browned and water is almost dried (optional: remove excess oil from pan) add onion and garlic.
- Once onions are clear in color, add sauce and cover, allow to boil...once bubbly reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Either serve meat sauce on top of spaghetti or mix spaghetti and meat sauce in a deep pan or dish.
- Optional: mix meat sauce and spaghetti, add cheese (a lot!!!) and place in baking dish, in oven @ 350 degrees until cheese melts.
Authentic Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce simmered low and slow and packed with flavor! In my opinion I think there are a few key steps in creating that. This garlic butter spaghetti is that, in a nutshell. It's like this. -> Butter (I splurged on the expensive stuff, which still isn't as good as my favorite Market Pantry butter at home, but it's butter and it's delicious) bubbling on the stove with a pile of minced garlic and chopped fresh. Add the Pomodoro sauce, water and spaghetti (broken in half), making sure the liquid.