Homemade Meatballs with Bolognese Sauce.
You can cook Homemade Meatballs with Bolognese Sauce using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Meatballs with Bolognese Sauce
- It's 400 gr of ground beef.
- It's 100 gr of corned beef.
- It's 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cloves of garlic (thinly chopped).
- It's 1 of yellow onion (finely chopped).
- It's 2 of medium size of tomatoes (chopped).
- It's 2 ounces of parsley (thinly chopped).
- It's 1 tbsp of flour.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- It's 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan/cheddar.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of tomato sauce.
Homemade Meatballs with Bolognese Sauce step by step
- Put the ground beef and corned beef into a large bowl. Add in the thinly chopped of parsley, crack 1 egg and some flour. Season generously with a pinch of salt and white pepper. Mix well.
- Time to shape the balls. Grab a spoonful of the beef, roll them into balls, dip them back in the remaining flour. Put aside.
- Heat up some oil in a large pan. Fry the meatballs until all sides are browned. Pour away any excess fat. Set aside the fried meatballs on a plate.
- Heat up some oil in a pan. Sauté the thinly chopped garlic, followed by the chopped red onion. Stir fry until it's fragrant.
- Add in tomatoes, and the tomato sauce, followed by a pinch of oregano, rosemary and thyme and the remaining parsley. Season generously with a pinch of salt, pour some water and cook over a medium heat for about 5 mins.
- When it's done, pour the bolognese sauce on top of your meatballs. Sprinkle the dish with grated cheese. And now your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.