Spaghetti with rich tamato sauce. In a food processor, puree the tomatoes to a smooth creamy consistency. Add olive oil to a large pan over medium heat. Once hot, add the onions and saute until they are soft, and before it actually starts browning a bit, add the garlic.
Served with red wine and parmesan cheese. Use this easy, homemade tomato sauce recipe for spaghetti instead of using a jarred tomato sauce. One-Pot Spaghetti with Fresh Tomato Sauce. You can cook Spaghetti with rich tamato sauce using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with rich tamato sauce
- You need Half of the spaghetti.
- It's of Water.
- It's 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of For the sauce.
- You need 3-4 spoons of tamato paste.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leave.
- You need of Garlic powder or minced Garlic.
- It's of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of And if u have Yemeni spices that wow make this dish more better.
Add the cooked spaghetti to the sauce, and stir to coat. Spaghetti never tastes as comforting as it does with a rich, tomato sauce. It's a very basic sauce, but I like to add lots of lemon juice and chilli flaked to I also like to add a couple tablespoons of sun-dried tomato pesto for extra flavour and richness. Whether you're in need of some comfort or not, this dish.
Spaghetti with rich tamato sauce instructions
- Boil water and salt than add spaghetti and oil mix and let cook until the spaghetti is almost cooked.
- In a pot or pan mix the tamato paste and the spices and garlic and bay leave and add water maybe a cup or a half depending on the consist acne u want 1-2 for thick and 1 for watery I used 1 leave to cook.
- On medium low heat for 5-7 minutes than.
- Drain the spaghetti and add the sauce into the pot that the spaghetti was in add the spaghetti back in and let simmer 5 minutes on low heat.
- Than put into place and enjoy.
It'll quickly become a family favorite. This is what a quick and easy My handsome man will usually have the sauce with regular spaghetti noodles. However, I prefer it with zucchini spaghetti. Here's how to make Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce with fresh tomatoes. At its base, this is just a simple spaghetti and tomato sauce recipe—a satisfying classic for sure, but not exactly the most exciting dinner of the week.