Chicken Bolognese Recipe.
You can cook Chicken Bolognese Recipe using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bolognese Recipe
- It's 1 package of Pasta (your choice).
- Prepare 1 of large Carrot grated.
- Prepare 2 of Onions diced.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- You need 500 grams of grated Chicken.
- It's 10 of small Tomatoes cut in half.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Creme Balsamic Vinegar (thicker version of the normal vinegar).
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped Parsley.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Chicken Bolognese Recipe step by step
- In a large sauce pan add the olive oil, carrot, onion, garlic. Simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add in the chopped parsley, salt, pepper and continue to stir..
- Add into mix the grated chicken meat, continue to stir and simmer for 15 minutes on low heat..
- Cut small tomatoes in half and add into sauce mix, add 1 tablespoon of Creme Balsamic Vinegar and simmer for another 20 minutes..
- Boil pasta of your choice. Once Pasta is ready drain, and top of with this delicious Chicken Bolognese sauce and Parmesan Cheese..