Creamy Italian sausage pasta sauce. This Italian sausage pasta sauce is made by browning Italian sausage and then simmering it in a fresh tomato sauce. Fettuccine pasta with a rich and creamy, tomato and Italian sausage sauce. Creamy Italian Sausage Pasta is the perfect dinner dish to whip up when you're running low on time and ingredients.
Hot buttered pasta is tossed with Italian sausage and spinach in the creamiest, garlicky parmesan sauce. Coming back at you today with another amazing pasta dish that's quick. This parmesan cheese loaded Creamy Italian Sausage Pasta is our go-to quick and tasty weeknight meal. You can have Creamy Italian sausage pasta sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Italian sausage pasta sauce
- You need 2-3 links of Italian sausage, raw.
- It's of Large bunch kale, hand shredded into bite size pieces.
- It's to taste of Sun dried tomatoes, sliced.
- Prepare 1 container of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 2 (14 oz) of jars alfredo sauce.
- You need to taste of Italian seasoning.
- It's to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
Packed with mushroom, baby spinach and Italian sausage. This spicy Italian sausage pasta is fast, easy, and uses minimal ingredients. It's the perfect weeknight dinner that tastes like it came from a restaurant! The sauce is creamy, but not too creamy if you know what I mean.
Creamy Italian sausage pasta sauce instructions
- Heat 1-2 tbsp olive oil in large pan on medium heat..
- Push Italian sausage from casing into pan. Discard casing. Add sun dried tomatoes. Cook until meat is browned..
- Add mushrooms and kale and cook until tender..
- Add as much or as little Italian seasoning and salt & pepper as you like. Stirring to combine..
- Add alfredo sauce, stir to combine, turn heat to low and let simmer long enough for flavors to combine (usually a couple minutes)..
- Add to favorite pasta and viola!.
The cream helps mellow some of that acidity from. Satisfy your pasta cravings with creamy pasta with sausage and mushrooms. You'll love this recipe for a saucy, easy, one-dish weeknight meal! Pasta is the common denominator for mealtime satisfaction in my house and this creamy pasta with sausage and mushrooms is the hand's down favorite. Creamy Italian Sausage Soup - Cheesy, pasta filled soup made with Italian sausage; is the perfect pairing for an easy weeknight dinner or holiday party.