Italian Style Homemade Spaghetti with meat sauce. This homemade spaghetti sauce recipe was passed down from my Sicilian grandma. If you love this homemade spaghetti sauce recipe, you will love some of our other Italian Recipes Slow Cooker Meat Sauce. In fact, you can find many of these recipes in our.
Authentic Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce simmered low and slow and packed with flavor! In my opinion I think there are a few key steps in creating that. If you want great sauce you're going to have to have a little patience. You can cook Italian Style Homemade Spaghetti with meat sauce using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Style Homemade Spaghetti with meat sauce
- Prepare 1/4 cup of extra virgin oil.
- It's 1 1/2 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot finely grated.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion finely diced.
- You need 8 cloves of large garlic.
- Prepare 2 cans of organic mushrooms.
- You need 2 (28 oz) of cans tomato sauce.
- Prepare 3 of large ripe tomatoes pealed and crushed.
- You need 1 of red bell peppers finely diced.
- It's 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of basil.
- It's 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 3 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 4 of bay leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt for taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- It's 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need of Finely grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 pack of regular spaghetti noodles.
Make up some Italian meatballs and add to the sauce if you wish. Our homemade spaghetti meat sauce is simple to make and tastes incredible. The kind of meat you use is up to you! Ground beef, ground turkey, sausage Making Our Favorite Weeknight Spaghetti Sauce.
Italian Style Homemade Spaghetti with meat sauce step by step
- Boil your spaghetti noodles then rinse and set aside.
- Take a pot and heat up olive oil then sauté garlic and onions.
- Add ground beef after 2 minutes of sautéing the garlic and onions and coon until meat is fully brown.
- Add all of the spices including brown sugar and cook for 1 minute.
- Add carrots and mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add red bell peppers, parsley crushed tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add tomato paste tomato sauce and beef broth and cook for 15 minutes stirring occasionally so the sauce won’t burn at the bottom of the pot.
- Add salt for taste as desired. Pour on top of spaghetti noodles and sprinkle freshly shredded Parmesan cheese on top.
- Goes well with garlic bread.
We love incorporating as many healthy, fresh ingredients into our meals as possible, which is. This classic tomato pasta sauce with meatballs is easy and delicious. A homemade spaghetti meat sauce made with fresh tomatoes and ground beef. I prefer to serve my sauce with thin spaghetti or vermicelli pasta, tossing a little sauce with the cooked and quality canned whole tomato product. I really like the San Marzano Italian style tomatoes from Cento and I.