Linguine with White Wine Clam Sauce.
You can cook Linguine with White Wine Clam Sauce using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Linguine with White Wine Clam Sauce
- It's 1 pound of linguine.
- It's 50 of clams.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 of an onion diced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- It's 1 bunch of parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 of butter.
- You need 1/4 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of white wine.
Linguine with White Wine Clam Sauce instructions
- Melt butter and olive oil together in a pan..
- Add diced onion and chopped garlic cloves. Cook till fragrant..
- Boil water for pasta if not done so and add pasta. Cook for recommended time..
- When onion and garlic is fragrant put white wine, lemon juice and cleaned clams into pan and cover. Bring to a boil..
- When clams are completely opened take off heat..
- Put pasta in a serving bowl and pour clams and sauce onto pasta..
- Chop one bunch of parsley and sprinkle on top..