You can cook Bolognaise Sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bolognaise Sauce
- It's 500 grams of Ground Beef.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It's 2 cloves of Garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large Onion, finely chopped.
- It's 1 of large Celery Stick (without the leaf), finely chopped.
- You need 1 of large Carrot, finely chopped.
- It's 1/2 tsp of dried Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of dried Basil or a handful of fresh Basil leaves.
- Prepare 500 grams of Tomato Purée.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Parmesan Cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground White Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
Bolognaise Sauce instructions
- Heat olive oil over a medium high heat, stir in garlic, follow with onion, carrot and celery. Stir until everything is half cook.
- Add ground beef and stir until turning brown.
- Add oregano and basil, mix it well and let the beef cook.
- Add tomato purée, mix until it boils, then turn the heat to minimum, cover the pan with a lid for 1,5 hours, stir occasionally, add hot water (if needed).
- After 1,5 hours, open the lid and let it cook for another 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, add salt and pepper, then turn off the heat, do note move the pan.
- Add parmesan cheese and stir it well. Sauce are ready to serve with cooked pasta, as the red sauce for lasagna or freeze for later use.