You can have Spaghetti Bolognese using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognese
- You need 200 grams of Minced Beef.
- Prepare 200 grams of Minced Pork.
- Prepare 1/2 pieces of Onion.
- It's 1/2 pieces of Carrot.
- You need 1/2 pieces of Green bell pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salad Oil (cooking oil).
- Prepare 1 can of Canned diced tomato.
- Prepare 2 cubes of Japanese Consommé Soup stock.
- It's 150 ml of Tomato Ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It's 1 tbsp of English paesley (If you need).
- You need of Your tastes Salt & Pepper.
Spaghetti Bolognese step by step
- Finely chopped the onion, carrot and green pepper..
- Heat Salad Oil in a pot and stir-frythe onion until transparent. Add the carrot and the green bell pepper and stir-fry until tender..
- Add the Minced Beef and Minced Pork and stir-fry..
- Add Canned diced tomato, Consommé Soup stock, Tomato ketchup and butter in the pot. Simmer low heat for about 15 ~ 20 minuets until the sauce reaches your preferred thickness..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve over cooked pasta. Put on the English Parslry on top of the spaghetti, if you like..
- Chef Yellow Onion - Large SG$1.45/700g at FairPrice.
- Natire’s Nest Brastagi Potatoes Granola (Washed) SG$3.2/kg at FairPrice.
- Capsicum Green Bell Pepper SG$1.2 ~ 1.5/pieceat FairPrice, RedMart..
- Hunts Diced Tomato Can SG$2.45/Can at FairPrice.
- Ajinomoto Consommé Cube (High recommend)SG $3.5/6 cube at DonDon DONKI, Mid Town Mart..
- Tomato ketchup $G$1.25/300grams at FairPrice.