Spaghetti Zucchini Bolognese.
You can have Spaghetti Zucchini Bolognese using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Zucchini Bolognese
- It's 5 of tomatoes.
- It's 1 of onion.
- It's 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1-2 of celery.
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- You need 4-5 of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of peace of garlic.
- It's Half of pound ground beef.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of olive oil.
- It's 1 Tbs of red wine.
- It's of salt.
- It's of black pepper(ground).
- It's of nutmeg(ground).
- It's of Spaghetti.
Spaghetti Zucchini Bolognese instructions
- Peel onion,carrot and garlic.Tomatoes and zucchini should be washed well.Do not wash the mushrooms..
- Chop onion,carrot and celery.Cut tomatoes and zucchini in small piece.Crush the garlic and cut it..
- Heat 1Tbs olive oil and garlic.Add the beef and stir until color change.Then add carrot,celery,onion and mushroom with red wine and nutmeg.Stir them for a few minutes..
- Add tomatoes and zucchini with some salt and black pepper as you like, and cook them 30 minutes.Meantime Boil spaghetti..
- Place the spaghetti on a plate.Spoon the sauce on top.(Sometimes I also garnish with parmesan cheese).