豉椒炒蜆 (Stir fried clams with blank beans sauce). This is stir-fry Clams With Black Bean Sauce. They are sweet, slightly spicy from the Dou Ban Jian (chili bean paste) sauce and a little salty, from the. Stir-fried clam dish is my long-time favourite childhood street food, that I often enjoyed with my friends in Central, Hong Kong.
Then pour in the Corn Starch mixture. Fermented Chinese black beans is the underrated star for Chinese cuisine. How to Make Chinese Red Oil from Scratch. You can cook 豉椒炒蜆 (Stir fried clams with blank beans sauce) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 豉椒炒蜆 (Stir fried clams with blank beans sauce)
- It's of 蜆 1斤 (1 kg clams).
- Prepare of 蒜蓉 1 湯匙 (1 Spoon garlic).
- You need of 豆豉 3/4 湯匙 (3/4 Spoon black bean).
- You need of 辣椒 1 隻 (1 Chili).
- Prepare of 䓤 1 條 (1 spring onion).
- Prepare of 紅䓤頭 4-5 粒 (4-5 dried shallots).
- You need of 鼓油 1 湯匙 (1 Spoon soy sauce).
- You need of 老抽 1 湯匙 (1 spoon dark soy sauce).
- Prepare of 酒 1 湯匙 (1 Spoon cooking wine).
The Best Manila Clams Recipes on Yummly Manila Clams, Morimoto Inspired Manila Clams, Manila Clams With Sausage. The Hirshon Stir-Fried Clams with Black Bean Sauce - 豉椒炒蜆The Food Dictator. Stir-fry Fortnight III - Plain Veggie Stir-fry.
豉椒炒蜆 (Stir fried clams with blank beans sauce) instructions
- 先將蜆吐沙 (soak the clams in fresh water for 20-30 minutes before cooking).
- 預先將蒜蓉、豆鼓、豉油、老抽和酒混和備用 (preparation of sauce: mix all the garlics, black beans, soy sauce, dark soy sauce and wine).
- 油加熱後，將辣椒和紅䓤頭爆香 (stir fried the Chili and shallots for a minute).
- 將已吐沙的蜆，瀝水後落鑊炒至半開 (put the clams into the pan and fried for a while, until the the clams open a bit).
- 將已混和的調味汁倒進鑊，一直炒至蜆殼全開 (put the sauce into the pan and stir fried for 2-3 minutes, or until the clams are done).
- 最後加入䓤段，炒完即可上碟 (put the spring onion and fried before leaving the pan).
It is also customary to add strong flavored sauces or spices to enhance the vegetarian protein. I got creative with today's recipe. The dish is based on a Stir-fry Bitter Melon with Fermented Black Beans (豆豉苦瓜), which is a traditional Hunan vegetable. Stir-fry gently so as to not break up the tofu. When the mixture is bubbling, stir your cornstarch mixture to ensure that the cornstarch is completely dissolved.