Spaghetti with a Meat Sauce.
You can have Spaghetti with a Meat Sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with a Meat Sauce
- You need 1 lb of hamberger meat.
- It's 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can tomatoes sauce.
- You need 1 (45 oz) of Rangu Traditional Sauce (that's our favorite).
- You need 1 of diced sweet onion.
- It's 1 of dice whole head garlic.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of basil.
- It's 1 of large bag of thin spaghetti.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Spaghetti with a Meat Sauce instructions
- Bring large pot of water to boil, then break spaghetti into 1/3 and place in boiling water for 6 minutes. Remove from heat, the drawing water off and set aside..
- In a large pot on medium high pour in some olive oil for sautéing garlic and onion. Add both meats and cook till meat is done..
- Add Rangu Sauce, tomato sauce and all seasonings, stir to mix all well together. Turn heat down and simmer 10 to 20 minutes. Enjoy!!.