Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce. Creamy Lemon-Pepper Shrimp Spaghetti from Delish.com is everything you want seafood pasta to be. Switch it up and make this creamy, fresh, lemon pepper shrimp spaghetti that's bursting with flavor. This creamy lemon shrimp spaghetti recipe is easy enough to make on a weeknight and impressive enough to serve at a dinner party.
White wine, parmesan cheese, plump, juicy. Plump shrimp marry perfectly with spaghetti and aromatics like garlic, chile flakes and the fruity zest of Meyer lemon. And to give the dish its deliciously creamy finish, we're stirring in a bit of quark (a fresh cheese) just before serving, lightly coating the spaghetti, shrimp and seasonal broccoli. You can cook Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce
- Prepare of Spaghetti (100 grams for person).
- Prepare of Shrimp.
- It's of Lemon Juice.
- You need of Lemon zest.
- It's 3 tablespoon of table cream, or heavy cream.
- Prepare of Italian parsley.
- You need of Chopped garlic and onion.
- It's Half of a tablespoon of chicken flavor bouillon.
- You need of Butter or olive oil (2 tablespoon).
This Spaghetti with Shrimp is creamy but light and loaded with plump, juicy shrimp. The sauce will win you over. Keyword: Creamy shrimp pasta, Lemon garlic shrimp pasta, Shrimp pasta. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil.
Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce step by step
- Cook the onion and the garlic in butter or olive oil....
- Add the shrimp, and cook for 3 or 4 minutes....
- Add the lemon juice.
- ... the chicken flavor....
- Now it’s time to add the cooked spaghetti, the table cream and the lemon zest....
- Season it with a little bit of salt, mix all together and it’s done!.
Meanwhile, finely zest both the lemons and toss the zest into a deep frying pan, then add the olive oil and set it over a medium heat. Gently fry the zest for a few minutes. Stir in the shrimp and lemon cream sauce, the lemon zest, and most of the Parmesan. Divide into servings, and top with the remaining parmesan. The pasta absorbs a lot of the liquid, so they work together that way.