Easy spaghetti eggplant bolognese. Everyone needs a basic spaghetti Bolognese recipe that still tastes great, no matter how simple. Get that depth of flavour by cooking the sauce very gently until it's super rich. This is designed to be a low cost recipe.
This spaghetti bolognese recipe is still easy and super simple to make. It will feed four people, but if you need to make dinner for more people, all you have to do is double up on the quantities. So here's another cooking video, will be doing a sewing DIY one then another hair one over the next weeks, hope you enjoyed and of course comment to tell me. You can have Easy spaghetti eggplant bolognese using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy spaghetti eggplant bolognese
- It's of Eggplant diced into 1” cubes.
- You need of Pasta sauce.
- You need of Chopped shallots or onion.
- It's of Minced garlic.
- You need leaves of Bay (bay leaves).
- You need of Cumin (origano).
- It's of Thyme.
- Prepare of Mushrooms powder.
- It's of Chili flake (optional).
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper (optional).
- You need to taste of Salt pepper.
- It's of Water.
- You need of Spaghetti.
Eggplant bolognese, made with pork and ground beef, is a great Italian-inspired addition to noodles or zucchini noodles. "Italian recipes are my favorite especially when eggplant is included. This is a hearty bolognese and a paleo recipe that is prepared in one pot! Spaghetti is such an iconic pasta for bolognese, and you can certainly use it here, but using a short, tubular pasta like rigatoni or penne is highly recommended. Bring a large saucepan of generously salted water to a boil.
Easy spaghetti eggplant bolognese step by step
- Heat up the non-stick pan add the onion and garlic. Splash with water to avoid burn. Keep sauted until the onion or shallots soft and tender..
- Add the eggplant and keep sauted. Add some more water and mixed well. Add the bay leaves then cover with the lids and put it in the simmer, until the eggplants are tender..
- Add the pasta sauce, thyme, cumin, mushrooms powder, chili flake, cayenne pepper, and pepper..
- Mixed well, and simmer until it’s done. Season with salt. Taste it before turn off the heat..
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside..
- Transfer some of spaghetti into a plate or bowl. Top with eggplant mixture. Garnish with chopped cilantro or parsley..
- Enjoy the easy hearty vegetarian spaghetti eggplant bolognese with your family..
- ❤️Happy Cooking ❤️.
Learn how to make Eggplant Bolognese. A delicious easy spaghetti bolognese recipe is a family classic and requires minimal effort for maximum reward. I wanted to keep this Bolognese sauce recipe really simple and easy and have just a few ingredients lending their flavours to this family staple. Quick, easy and tasty healthy recipes for Queenslanders. The humble Spaghetti Bolognese is a family favourite in so many households.