Creamy Sausage Bolognese.
You can cook Creamy Sausage Bolognese using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Sausage Bolognese
- It's 2 of Italian sausage (casing removed).
- It's 1 of carrot, diced small.
- You need 2 of celery, diced small.
- You need 1/2 of zucchini, diced small (optional, I had it so I used it).
- You need 1 of large onion, diced.
- It's 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of large can diced tomatoes.
- It's 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 3 cups of your fav dried pasta.
Creamy Sausage Bolognese step by step
- In a hot pan or pot, brown your sausage meat. Then add all of your veggies (not including canned diced tomato) mix and cook until onions are translucent.
- Add your tomato paste and stir, then add your diced tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper and herbs. (If you like your sauce a little looser and the diced tomatoes didn't add enough liquid, 1/4-1/2 cup water or chicken stock at this stage).
- Let everything bubble and cook out for about 10 min then stir in your heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Cook for further 10min or set on "keep warm" until ready to serve..
- Serve with cooked pasta of your choice (I don't think you need me to spell out the steps to cook pasta) ☆☆☆TIP: you can add the dried pasta right into your sauce (just make sure you add that extra 1/2 cup liquid mentioned above) and cook on medium low until pasta is cooked through-- then it just became a one pot dinner..