Spaghetti with Meat Sauce.
You can cook Spaghetti with Meat Sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- Prepare 680 g of Uncooked Linguine.
- It's 1 jar of Bertolli Five Cheese Tomato Sauce.
- You need 1 jar of Bertolli Tomato Basil Sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- It's 1 Tb of Onion Powder.
- It's 1 Tb of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tb of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tb of Seasoned Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tb of Italian herbs.
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce instructions
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling water until it is soft enough for your liking..
- While the pasta is cooking, add ground beef to a pot to begin frying. You will need to separate the beef to be in small pieces..
- When there is only a small amount of red left in the beef, add 1/2 Tb of all the spices, stir, and allow the beef to continue cooking..
- Once there is no red left in the meat, add the remaining 1/2 Tb of all the spices and stir again..
- Optional: I don't prefer tomato chunks in the sauce and I blend the sauce with an emersion blender. This step is not necessary but it smooths the sauce out nicely..
- Add both jars of sauce and stir. Allow the sauce to simmer on low heat. Be careful here as the sauce can begin to boil and splatter if not stirred..
- Plate the 1/8th of the cooked pasta and 1 cup of sauce and enjoy! And freshly grated Romano cheese if you'd like that extra flavour..