Crockpot Beef Ragu.
You can have Crockpot Beef Ragu using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beef Ragu
- It's 1 of large pack ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 can (28 ounce) of crushed tomatoes.
- It's 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- It's 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- It's 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta.
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
- You need of Parmesan cheese for topping.
Crockpot Beef Ragu instructions
- Sauté ground beef in a large pot until browned, drain any fat.......
- Add your 1/2 cup red wine and simmer beef until wine has reduced, about 5 - 10 minutes.......
- Remove ground beef from pot and place in your crockpot........
- Add to ground beef : onion, green pepper, garlic, crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, black pepper, oregano, Italian seasoning and basil leaves, stir well......
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally.....
- Meanwhile boil pasta, and don’t forget to add salt to the boiling water !!!.
- When pasta is done place into serving bowls.......
- Stir beef Ragu one more time, then add the heavy cream and mix all well.......
- Serve a heaping portion of beef on top of cooked pasta, then add Parmesan cheese on top.......
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.