You can have Spaghetti Bolognese using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognese
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It's 400 gr of ground beef.
- It's 1 of onion.
- It's 1 clove of garlic.
- It's 1/2 of carrot.
- You need 1/2 of celery.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 3 of Basil leaves.
- It's 1 tbsp of tomatoe paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
- It's of Crushed tomato from 6 tomatoes.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of Grated Parmesan cheese for serving.
Spaghetti Bolognese instructions
- Heat vegetable oil in a cooking pot. Add garlic and onion, stir it until fragrant.
- Stir in carrot and celery, let it cooked about 2 minutes.
- Add basil, oregano, and parsley stir it about 1 minute.
- Add ground beef, cook until no longer pink (about 5 - 7 minutes).
- Stir in tomato paste until combined, and then add crushed tomato / tomato puree), season with black pepper, salt, and sugar. Let it coil until thickened.
- In other cooking pot, cook spaghetti of your choice. Drain the noodle, place it on a plate, add Bolognese Sauce on the top, and mix it well.
- Add some grated Parmesan if you like it.
- If you want to see the video how did I make this recipe, check it on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/PkfsNldwnpg.