Easy Spaghetti Bolognese. Everyone needs a basic spaghetti Bolognese recipe that still tastes great, no matter how simple. Get that depth of flavour by cooking the sauce very gently until it's super rich. This spaghetti bolognese recipe is still easy and super simple to make.
I say this again and again but with good reason. Prepare all your ingredients and read the recipe all the way through before you begin. A bowl of steaming hot pasta topped with rich, hearty bolognese sauce is our family favorite spaghetti bolognese. You can have Easy Spaghetti Bolognese using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Spaghetti Bolognese
- You need 250 gr of spaghetti.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 500 gr of ground beef.
- It's 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 4 of medium tomatoes, diced.
- You need 6 Tbsp of Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce.
- It's 3/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- It's 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper or to taste.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's of parsley leaves, minced.
Bring a large saucepan of generously salted water to a boil. A delicious easy spaghetti bolognese recipe is a family classic and requires minimal effort for maximum reward. Serve with garlic bread and crunchy salad for the ultimate weeknight meal. This ultimate spaghetti bolognese recipe is a total classic!
Easy Spaghetti Bolognese step by step
- Boil water in a pot. Add 1 tsp salt. Cook spaghetti to al dente according to the package directions. Remove from the heat, put it in a coriander, rinse under cool water, and drain..
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add ground beef. Cook until it change color..
- Add in Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce. Mix well..
- Add diced tomatoes. Keep cooking until the tomatoes are soft..
- Season with salt and black pepper. Adjust the taste..
- Add spaghetti. Mix well. (Or place the spaghetti on the serving plates. Put the sauce on top.).
- Sprinkle some grated parmesan cheese and minced parsley. Yum! 😋.
Simply delicious, super easy to prepare, it makes a healthy lunch or dinner the whole family will love! All Reviews for Quick and Easy Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe. Vegan Recipe Club is part of our project to make going - and staying - vegan really easy by providing amazing recipes which. Spaghetti Bolognese is one of my favourite easy to cook dinner or supper as it takes only half an hour to forty five minutes to prepare and cook. Home » Recipes » Recipes » Ohhh So Easy Spaghetti Bolognese.