Quick Linguine Arrabbiata.
You can have Quick Linguine Arrabbiata using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Linguine Arrabbiata
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of linguine pasta.
- It's of Salt for boiling water.
- It's 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It's 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of crushed red pepper(1/2 teaspoon if you don’t want it too spicy 🌶!).
- It's 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Quick Linguine Arrabbiata instructions
- In a large pot heat your olive oil on low heat.......
- Add in your minced garlic, sauté until garlic is soft.......
- Now add into garlic your black pepper and crushed red pepper, sauté for several minutes.......
- Next add in your fire roasted diced tomatoes and parsley flakes, continue to cook for about 20 minutes......
- Meanwhile boil water for your linguine, don’t forget to salt your water!!!.
- Drain linguine, reserving some of the pasta liquid (about 1/2 cup) inside the pot......
- Now add your linguine and pasta water to your Arrabbiata sauce, toss gently......I let mine sit in the pot for about 15 minutes........
- Top each serving with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!.