Spaghetti ala burger patty sauce (beef 🐮). Rich and meaty spaghetti sauce is surprisingly easy to make, and ready in just over an hour. Serve over any variety of hot cooked pasta. Reviews for: Photos of Spaghetti Sauce with Ground Beef.
If making sauce for lasagna, remove sausage from casings and brown with the ground beef. Sauté garlic, onion, and bell pepper in olive oil, just Omit mushrooms if making sauce for lasagna. Simmer on medium low for at least one hour, stirring occasionally. You can cook Spaghetti ala burger patty sauce (beef 🐮) using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti ala burger patty sauce (beef 🐮)
- You need 2 pieces of burger patty.
- It's 1/2 of kilo spaghetti (1 small pack).
- Prepare 2 pieces of tomato 🍅.
- It's 1 pieces of onion.
- Prepare 2 spoon of garlic &ginger paste.
- You need 1 of p of sweet pepper/capsicum.
- Prepare 1 pack of tomato paste (small).
- It's of 🌶 optional.
- You need 1 spoon of dill (frozen or fresh).
- It's 1 of spoonCoriander powder (substitute of fresh Coriander.).
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 11/2 spoon of curry powder (mild flavor).
- You need 1/2 spoon of turmeric (udjust if don't like much.).
- It's 1 teaspoon of lemon powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon of oil.
- You need 2 liters of water.
When ready to serve, mix corn starch with. With this Jamaican beef patties recipe, you can learn how to make a popular Caribbean appetizer that is available from street vendors and restaurants. Jamaican beef patties are made with a flaky pastry and filled with a fragrant seasoned beef filling. Spaghetti with meat sauce in the Instant Pot is nothing short of life-changing — and the very best thing to come out of my kitchen this year.
Spaghetti ala burger patty sauce (beef 🐮) step by step
- Wash the engrident with salt (5 minute keep it in the water.).
- After you clean the vegetables, blender the tomato and tomato paste together and keep a side..
- Here the dry engrident..
- Let start to cook; 1 put the burger patty in a casserole/pan and wait till water finish and put onion. Stir fry until golden brown/soft and add the garlic &ginger paste simmer together until a the smell come out 😊✌. Aroma in you food just only burger patty.
- Next after 3 minutes add all dry engrident into burger simmer together and add tomato paste wait a second before adding tomato sauce (blender 🍅). To much patience my ricipe guys 😊 because you wait again 5 minutes until boiling burger patty sauce and after that you add boiling water. Cook for 40 minutes..
- After 30 minutes add salt and dill and taste it (wait a minutes). If the sauce done 👍 wash the spaghetti before you put in a sauce... Cook in a small fire and mix sometime to avoid burn. After 20 minutes add chili 🌶 and capsicum fresh Coriander if don't have Coriander powder it's okay (yani 1 spoon total). Simmer together and wait a minutes before adding another pepper powder (optional). Close the fire 👍😊 and ready to plate..
- Sorry guys I am not a perfect in English writing if you did not understand please dont be shy message me in private. We talk while you cooking. 😊❤Ps; my employer loves spicy ingredients and chilis very much🌶🌶🌶🌶 red sauce and sometime over cook..
- Udjust it depending on your taste okay, don't allow my method or my ingredients be a hassle to you 👍👍. Please send me if you try my ricipe. ❤. Thank you..
It's almost entirely hands-off; there's no constant stirring or waiting for a big pot of water to boil. Instead, after quickly browning some beef directly in the Instant. While we are fast-food connoisseurs, we don't typically see spaghetti served alongside fried chicken and burgers at American chains. Diners seeking a classic Italian-American take on spaghetti will be surprised by Jollibee's version. As is common in the Philippines, the sauce is more sweet than savoury.