KCs Spaghetti Sauce.
You can cook KCs Spaghetti Sauce using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of KCs Spaghetti Sauce
- It's 2 can of Hunt Tomato Sauce.
- It's 2 can of Hunts Tomato Puree.
- You need 2 small of can Hunts tomato paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic salt.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
KCs Spaghetti Sauce step by step
- I use a crock pot, because I think the sauce turns out better cooked slower at a lower heat level but you can use stove top pot--just half the cook time.
- Place ground beef in crock pot and brown on high. Once fully browned add all Hunts and turn to medium heat. Cook on medium, covered, for 2 hours 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. add in garlic salt, stir and cook for an additional 15 minutes. Serve with warm garlic bread, Parmersan Cheese, and Creamette thin spaghetti noodles.