Clam In Tomato Sauce.
You can have Clam In Tomato Sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Clam In Tomato Sauce
- You need 6 cup of clam.
- It's 5 clove of dice garlic.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of TOMATO SAUCE.
- You need 2 tbsp of heinz tomato sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of heinz chili sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 6 small of fine dice cherry tomato.
- Prepare of garnish.
- It's 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
- You need 3/4 cup of shao xing rice wine or white wine.
Clam In Tomato Sauce step by step
- soak clam in salted water for minimum 2 hours then drain.
- with butter and oil quick saute garlic till fragrant but not brown then add clam.
- stir fry then cover with lid for 4 minute stiring every now and then and discard unopen clam.
- mix tomato sauce then pour on clam and mix well for another 3 minute.
- add shao xing rice wine and mix well then add parsley and off heat and serve immediately top lemon juice.