Nicole's Spaghetti Sauce.
You can cook Nicole's Spaghetti Sauce using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nicole's Spaghetti Sauce
- You need 2 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- You need 2 can of Spaghetti Sauce of your choice.
- Prepare 1 can of Crushed Tomatoes.
- It's 3 large of Celery,chopped fine.
- You need 2 can of Mushrooms,sliced or fresh mushrooms sliced.
- It's 1 large of Cooking Onion,diced.
- It's 1 dash of Fresh Black Pepper.
- It's 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of Onion powder.
- It's 1 dash of Chilli powder.
- It's 1 dash of Pirkia.
Nicole's Spaghetti Sauce step by step
- In large sauce pan on medium heat. Cook Lean Ground Beef.
- Slowly add, mushrooms,celery spices and keep turning with wooden spoon..
- Add the rest of all your ingredients and simmer on low for 20 mins.
- As your sauce is simmering on low, pick out what kind of pasta you would like to add for your dinner.Once pasta is cooked serve with some nice hot Garlic bread..