Manwich Spaghetti Sauce.
You can cook Manwich Spaghetti Sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Manwich Spaghetti Sauce
- You need 1 can of manwich.
- You need 2 can of tomato sauce, 8 Oz..
- Prepare 3 tbsp of dried onions.
- You need 1 bunch of of garlic salt.
- It's 872 dash of pepper. I love pepper..
- Prepare 1 can of petite diced tomatoes.
- You need of Meat.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground chicken.
- It's 1 bunch of of dried onions.
- It's 1 envelope of garlic salt.
- You need 1 loaf of pepper.
- Prepare 1 dozen of garlic salt.
Manwich Spaghetti Sauce instructions
- Pour manwich, cans of tomato sauce, diced tomatoes to frying pan or skillet.
- Add seasonings to taste, adjust as desired..
- simmer until caramelized..
- Adjust ingredients as desired, I don't use measurements..